junior developer (intern)
virtual grounds, inc.
sault ste. marie, on
virtual grounds is a longtime software program improvement company this is transitioning to product development. with progressive solutions equipped for commercialization throughout multiple markets, the business enterprise is poised for rapid increase.
that is a splendid possibility to sign up for a a laugh, fast-paced and thrilling entrepreneurial tech environment at the ‘floor ground’!
the junior developer will help the organisation increase, check, and guide both present and new software solutions. the proper candidate is a dependable team participant with a passion for software development who’s snug operating in an agile, entrepreneurial surroundings. powerful communique talents is a plus!
software program development
• construct, below supervision and as part of the development group, software solutions for customers
• take part in regular ‘scrum’ meetings
• tune time and work against initiatives and duties
trying out and first-class assurance
• check apps and other software program
• problem-shoot and debug solutions
• participate as part of the development crew in software program technical guide
• provide 1st and 2nd level technical help as appropriate for virtual grounds solutions
• as required, talk with customers and different group individuals to make clear problems and verify plans for resolution
• the correct candidate is a self-starter, reliable, and sincere. he or she is aware of a way to manage their very own time, has proper attention to detail, and sticks with obligations until crowning glory.
• an understanding of the following is an asset:
o go-platform improvement tools (react native, ionic, angular, capacitor)
o server-facet development equipment (c#/.net core)
o records control gear (ms sq., mysql)
o development environments (vs code, visible studio)
o scrum, jira and agile improvement
• required*: submit-secondary graduate who has graduated in the remaining 3 years from an approved university or college. the candidate must be between 15-30 years vintage (inclusive), a canadian citizen, permanent resident, or character granted refugee popularity in